- Can we enrol patients in other studies alongside FUTURE-GB?
- Yes. The intervention for FUTURE-GB is in the peri-operative period, and providing the potential study does not interfere with this, it is fine to co-enrol.
- We would caution researchers to look at the outcome measures for potential co-enrolment, as some studies have a many Quality of Life Questionnaires which may create extra burden on a participant.
- What is the age-range for participation in FUTURE-GB?
- 18 – 70 years inclusive. So if a participant is in their 70th year, they can enrol right up to the day of their 71st birthday.
- What are the time windows for the follow ups in REDCap?
Participants are followed up after surgery as follows:
Follow up time point Start of window from randomisation End of window from randomisation 6 weeks 3 months 6 months 9 months 12 months 15 months 18 months 21 months 24 months
- How do I add a query/note to a data point in REDCap?
Next to the data entry box there is a small speech bubble, click on this to type a comment or reason for non-completion of that data point if needed.